skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
out there orbiting around
Monday, 14 June 2010
I spy with my little eye...
Meet my neighbour. He is burning stuff.
Trio of chanting children is not present this time.
If they were, I'd suspect some cult thing going on there.
But alas, nah.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
art
(4)
books
(1)
design
(4)
dreams
(1)
films
(6)
food
(4)
gigs
(4)
life
(20)
music
(9)
photography
(4)
poetry
(1)
stuff
(3)
TV
(1)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(40)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
▼
June
(2)
I spy with my little eye...
BAAAAAH.
►
May
(7)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
2009
(1)
►
June
(1)
Links
Carbonmade
Flickr
OTOA tumblr
Twitter
About Me
gonia
Weltschmerz Meister
View my complete profile
Copyright ©
out there orbiting around
| All rights reserved | Blogger template by
Templates Block
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment