So I've changed my mind, big woop.
My own brother got himself a blog (or rather, a photoblog) and I can't be worse than that.
Tumblr simply isn't enough, especially because it seems like the entire point of having a tumblr is reblogging everyone and then reblogging again some more. I need something that will have more substance and something I won't feel pressured to update EVERY SINGLE DAY because of a stupid New Year's 2009 resolution. Something more personal and less dumb. Deep shit.
Of course, I'm NOT switching. I'm just officially recognizing this very place as my new horcrux.
Maybe. Nothing is carved in stone yet. For now, hey there blogspot, welcome to my collection.
Stella, merci beaucoup for this wunderbar fantasticalness.
Thursday, 11 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sheesh, I'm slow.
I didn't notice you'd started blogging over here.
PLEASE CONTINUE.
(ah begs ya)
Yeeeaah, I didn't widely advertise it or anything, so it's all good.
I shall continue.
Post a Comment