Tiny elitist inside feels tickled, according to Transparent Blog there are 300 copies worldwide, which, I suppose, is not that many.
Yes, I can already see my nephew going through all of my belongings (rightfully inherited, may I add) after my death (of old age, as a sneezing cat lady), grabbing this gem thinking "DAAAAMN, what the hell is this all about?". Then he'll listen to Georgia and realize how absolutely awesome it is. Happy little trees in form of a song. Sun shining on a warm spring day. Unpretentious and not overproduced. He'll think "WOAH, this is so much better than what my parent's been feeding me all these years! Fuck Diana Krall, music can actually be enjoyable!". And then he'll find out the true elitist value of that release and feel like the coolest kid on Earth for owning a piece of such an obscure history. THE END.
If you're still reading, and I honestly don't know why would you even bother, head over to Yuck's blog for some more music and general awesomeness. What the hell do you mean you haven't been there yet anyway?! Just go! And stop whining about "poor choice of a name". It's the best one in a while.
http://yuckband.blogspot.com/
PS:
=



0 comments:
Post a Comment