Wednesday, 3 March 2010

The Cold Diary.

THURSDAY
Well, it got me. This is bad, I actually have runny nose this time. No fever though, it'll be alright tomorrow. I'll just go get some lemsip and tissues from the store, this+lemon&honey tea works wonders.


FRIDAY
I definitely don't like where this is going... can't.stop.sneezing. My right eye is running with tears as well. And it itches, OH LORD, it itches! I'll sleep from 10 to 4pm because that's the only thing that calms this shit down. Out of tissues already. This is bad. What a trainwreck, this may be the worst day.


SATURDAY
Night was awful. Feeling a bit better now, enough to pick myself up and go get some more tissues. Afternoon/evening gets hellish again, this time left eye tears up all the time. CAN'T SLEEP.

SUNDAY
Left eye drama continues. Nasal waterfalls = 50 tissues+2 rolls of toilet paper. WHEN WILL THIS END WHY IS IT HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?!

MONDAY
Wow, first night with good quality sleep since Wednesday. NO MORE RUNNY NOSE. Now it's stuffed. Updated formula of Sudafed apparently won't turn me into a meth head, so it's all good. What a nightmare it was. I don't know if I could cope with this shit ever again in my life.

0 comments: