Wednesday, 25 August 2010
This is going on my wall.
So, as usual, when the time comes to finish a compulsory assignment, I'm finding better things to do.
Currently, I'm leik, ttly into making an inspirational wall or whatever the hell it's turning out to be. I don't know, the whiteness of space just seems to be bringing me down. I need some colours and whimsy around. And I can't have a million little memoirs/figurines/dust-catching items displayed on my cupboard/windowsill (yay for dust allergies!), so I have to stick flat stuff to the walls. Obviously, some posters are alright, but I decided to indulge in pseudo-artistic activity of mixed media mini portraitures. WOAH far out.
Okay, okay, it's just an excuse to get high on sharpie fumes and splash around in acrylic paint at night. Okay, maybe not splash around, because this is more or less what my workstation looks like:
I don't have a beard though. Sadly.
And the results are less than impressive by far.
PS: I'm not crazy enough to even try and copy the girl from Klimt's Die Musik.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment