I shall not rest until I get one. Thank you, subconsciousness.
But anyway, yes, I did check the symbolistic meaning and yes, it does make sense.
Symbols in my fucked up dreams always make sense when read into. They point out quite clearly what's wrong (with me) and give me bags of hope for better days to come. There's one thing they don't specify though. WHEN. The ultimate question. Things have to change eventually, I know this. Or maybe I just fool myself into believing that?
Sidenote #1: I wish I could paint sceneries from my dreams. There were some beautiful and eerie landscapes there.
Sidenote #2: All those people, "extras" as I call them, who randomly wander around in the background of dreams. Who are they? Are they real people, for whom it's ME who is an "extra" in THEIR dreams?
Sidenote #3: Those super-realistic dreams. They can't be prophetic, but what if they're glimpses of the real events from the parallel universe(s)?
Sidenote #4:
AMAZING.
Sunday, 1 August 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment