I'm tired of the people who think they know what my problem is. Apparently, I'm missing the fairy tale element in my life. Sounds about right? Hold your horses. The "fairy tale element" in their lingo is booze.
I'm tired of rejections. I'm tired of living in a constant fear of rejection. I'm tired of caving in because of that fear.
I'm tired of that feeling like I'm waiting for something all the time, although I don't even know what is it that I'm waiting for. I'm tired of being so damn sensitive and trying my best not to step on anyone's toes. I'm tired of masks and living in a shell. I'm tired of feeling inadequate.
I'm tired of living in the past, contemplating all the what ifs and scrutinizing all my past actions and decisions. I'm tired of things never going as I planned.
I'm tired of getting emotionally attached to socks. They're just socks, for pity's sakes!Being myself is very tiring indeed.


0 comments:
Post a Comment