Wednesday, 15 September 2010

"I know what I like and what I don’t like and I know what I want and what I don’t want but I have nothing specific in mind."

Meet the Roaring Monster, making my life a little more miserable than usual today:

And encore tomorrow.
But it's all good, locked up in a suite alone, people occasionally popping in to catch a few minutes of the things I'm working on (live music stuff, all rather acceptable, some nice fireworks in the form of Arcade Fire Oxegen set).
Creepy thing, when you're alone in a room with a lot of electrical equipment and once every few minutes you sense "presence", so to speak. And even though you know there's nobody in there, you still look over your shoulder, freaked out a bit. Or maybe that's just me, I had two extra strong coffees and some energy drink called Alibi.

0 comments: